If you are in direct sales, create your own gift baskets with your products and cash in on this huge market.
Here are several ideas of ways to market these baskets:
1. For wedding showers – What products do you have that would make a wonderful gift for a new bride?
2. For baby showers – If you sell anything child related put together baskets as baby shower gifts and use keywords to market these products that will attract those looking for baby gifts.
3. Teacher gifts – If you have a child in school consider giving the teachers a personally made basket of a few of your products. I’ve always given gifts twice a year, in December and again at the end of the year.
4. Birthday gifts – Consider marketing some of your baskets as birthday gifts. Add extras such as a small happy birthday balloon to the package to really make it unique to a birthday.
5. Retirement gifts – Many direct sales companies makes products that are wonderful for those who are retiring. What can you put together to say “happy retirement?”
6. Anniversary gifts – Over the years I’ve discovered that often men are stumped when it comes to what to buy their wives for a wedding anniversary. Consider marketing a few gift baskets that would make wonderful anniversary gifts with the products from your company.
7. House warming gifts – I have moved so many times that I know the many things a new house needs. If your company makes products for the home create a few baskets that just scream out “welcome to your new home.”
8. Winter holidays – This is the biggest gift time of the year. Put together a wide assortment of baskets in different price ranges. Market to companies giving their employees gifts and to anyone else who is looking for a unique gift to give.
9. Direct sales incentives – Often those in direct sales like to buy from other direct sales distributors. Put something together that can be given for high sales. This is a wonderful place to barter. Maybe you have a team you wish to recognize. Offer to trade products with another distributor.
10. Gift exchanges – I have found it’s always so difficult to buy something unique for gift exchanges. Do a bit of marketing for gift exchange baskets that can be bought inexpensively.
These are just ten ideas on how you can use gift baskets to increase your business, especially during the winter holidays.
Audrey Okaneko has been in direct sales since 1983. She can be reached at email@example.com or you can Become a Tupperware Consultant
Article Source: http://www.wahm-articles.com
Powered by Max Banner Ads