- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup M&Ms
- 1 cup regular oats
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp.Kosher salt (or 1/4 tsp table salt)
- Mix flour, salt & baking soda, place in bottom of jar
- Brown Sugar (press down firmly)
- Screw lid on tightly. Download and print labels on full sheet sticker paper. This sticker paper can be purchased by the page a copy shop like Kinko’s or Office Max.
- To make cookies, mix jar contents with 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Drop by 2 tablespoons on cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 350°.
Recipe Courtesy of A Southern Fairy Tale
Powered by Max Banner Ads