This is one of my favorite desserts to make when I am on a time crunch and I want something tasty to eat after dinner. It has three ingredients in it and takes 20-30 minutes to bake.
- a box of yellow cake
- a can of pie filling
- 1-2 sticks of butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Dump your can of pie filling into your baking pan of choice.
- Dump the box of cake mix on top of the pie filling and spread it around evenly.
- Take the stick of butter and slice it, covering the top of the cake mix.
- Pop it in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
Powered by Max Banner Ads